Test and Evaluation
Tests, an integral part of classroom programme.
Tests help you in three ways:
- Self-discipline-induces a strong urge to study on a daily basis.
- Self-evaluation-reviews where you stand at the end of the day.
- Constructive comparison-shows where your peer group is positioned.
Types of Class Room Tests:
- Surprise test of 10-15 minutes duration.
- Longer durations test on weekends/ends of chapters.
- Separate test for Prelims as well as Mains.
- Full length simulated tests at the end of the course.
Apart from Class Room Tests we offer a Separate Test Series
- Programme for PT as well as Mains Examination (Optional)